One of the biggest hurdles for brands wanting to get into podcasting and one the most common questions I get as a veteran in the space is “What podcasting equipment should I get?” – a simple, yet a seemingly complex question.
To help streamline the establishment of your podcast, I’ve put together a list of equipment that ranges from entry level all the way up to the professional level.
- Bare Bones/Super Simple: AirPods or Headphones with an inline mic ($100 – $200)
- Regular: Ordinary USB mic ($200) e.g. Blue Yeti or Rode NT-USB Mini
- Prosumer: Zoom H6 + XLR mic ($450) e.g. Rode M1 or Sure SM58
- Semi-Pro: Zoom F8n + XLR mic ($800) e.g. Rode Procaster
- Pro: Hire an agency ($200 ph)
An important thing to remember is you will hear each of the dollars you spend on equipment, in the final product. If you’re okay with a cheaper sound, then choose the AirPods.
But if your brand represents quality, then you’ll want it to sound quality too. That’s where Neuralle comes in – contact us for a quote today.
Make sure to follow Jordan on TikTok to see more podcast & marketing tips